Saturday, June 26, 2010

TIP #3 Make Up



OK This is not the cheapest way to go but I have tried way too many foundations including the knock off mineral powders. This one is the best but it does run at $25 for a tiny container. Let me tell you how to make this stretch. I always dab my brush in a little water before I swirl. No need to tap. I guess I like a more matte look. With no water, the powder tends to fly all over (WASTED IN THE AIR) and it takes more powder to cover the flaws. The water gives it more control. Now follow up with a cheap Wet and Wild bronzer when your face is damp and it stays!.



Other products I recommend from Bare minerals is the eye brow powder and the Weather Everything drops added with any Bare Minerals eye shadow or liner color. It stays on ALL day long. You can add cheap shadow colors from other brands.

Like I said, this is not the cheapest way to go but I admit that I have had my eyebrow powder for TWO YEARS and my Weather Everything lasts about a year when used sparingly. As for the foundation, I replace it about every 4 months. Yearly expenses for 3 foundations, two eye shadows, eye brow powder, Weather Everything and cheap knock off make up (glosses, extra eye shadows, bronzers) is about $225 a year or about $19 a month. Add $19 to the $5 cleansing routine and it's less than $25 a month to keep a beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers